Foreman - Property Management
Closing date: 31/03/2024
As the Foreman Property Management, you will take on a pivotal role in overseeing and maintaining our diverse portfolio of commercial and residential properties in Dubai.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for all maintenance related issues for all properties by thoroughly coordinating with the maintenance entities of the company properties such as apartments and flat units particularly the empty or vacant ones.
- Inspect the building structures regularly to determine the needs for the repairs and renovations.
- Monitoring the safety and cleanliness of the interior and exterior areas such as offices, rooms, floors, corridor, parking area (Assigning the parking slots/Removal of Damage & Leftover cars) indoor/outdoor recreation spaces including the fitness center, pools etc.
- Responsible for the up-keeping of the building as well as its assets including the furniture, elevators, fire and smoke alarm system, CCTV and any other equipment/installations within the premises.
- Responsible for the regular inspection and maintenance of the indoor and outdoor AC units (Chillers, HVAC, AHU etc.)
- Maintaining the day to day operations related to the property maintenance and for any changing weathers.
- Provide updates and recommendations to the Top Management and other departments about construction, alterations, maintenance, materials, supplies, equipment and services not provided in approved plans and/or budgets.
- Prepares regular weekly/monthly reports for maintenance, repairs, safety, cost and any other support material for the Top Management along with the pictures.
- Perform other duties as directed by supervisor/manager.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience in property management with a reputable property management company.
A valid driving license and transferable visa
Strong knowledge of local property regulations and laws.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
Highly organized and detail oriented.
Note: You will be required to attach the following:
Resume / CV