Senior Marketing Officer
Closing date: 31/03/2024
The Senior Marketing Officer is responsible for the implementation of our marketing plans to drive revenue growth and brand awareness. The role has a focus on developing and overseeing the marketing and communication plans in line with brand, acquisition, and retention objectives. The role has the following key areas of focus:
- Brand Strategy and Marketing Communications
- Product Management
- Customer Acquisition and Retention
- Campaign development
- Responsible for maintaining consistency and alignment of all marketing activities across all channels with the overall direction of the endorsed brand architecture and style guides
- Provides input into the vision and future direction of marketing and brand strategies addressing competitive pressures and revenue growth objectives, including the development of annual and quarterly marketing plans
- Sets targets, develops KPIs, monitors and reports on the overall performance of product and branding campaigns and agencies using a variety and combination of measures
- Responsible for integrated product marketing campaigns and initiatives with clearly defined objectives for growth, retention, and value delivered within agreed budgets and aligned to the overarching brand strategy and business objectives.
- Responsible for effective day to day management of agencies and suppliers, including briefing, implementation and monitoring of campaign effectiveness to ensure the achievement of business objectives.
- Works within allocated budgets, and monitors, reviews, analyses, and reports on budget expenditure, campaign, and product performance
- Understands relevant legislation, legal and risk requirements for the effective implementation of the brand and marketing strategy, including compliance with all relevant government procedures.
- Responsible for the quality, timely and efficient delivery of the Marketing team services to all internal and external customers and the promotion of team culture driven by excellence.
- Collaborates and consults with cross-functional internal and external stakeholders as required
- Undertakes other duties as required.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS
- Proven experience in successfully implementing brand and/or marketing campaigns across a range of communication channels.
- Demonstrated experience in developing, measuring, and interpreting brand and marketing metrics
- Demonstrated experience managing highly complex portfolios of work, including balancing competing projects, priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and manage relationships with internal and external customers and stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to confidently present messages in a clear, concise and articulate manner and work collaboratively across teams and with relevant stakeholders
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
Resume / CV
Educational / Employment Certifications.