Demi Chef de Partie
Closing date: 30/11/2023
We are looking for a talented, forward-thinking chef with at least one year of high-quality kitchen experience, to join our team. We are looking for someone who thrives working in a team, with a passion for cooking and an understanding of our values and ethos. The ideal person will be focused on delivering the best experience possible for our guests and is eager to learn and challenge themselves.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Help to ensure the smooth running of your section, working closely with the team to execute.
Have a high standard of food preparation, attention to detail, portion control, and minimal wastage.
Assist senior chefs where required in recipe and dish development.
Ensure cleanliness of kitchen and all associated equipment with high levels of health and safety standards.
Deliver an exceptional experience for our guests from the kitchen and in the dining room.
Carry out any other duties reasonably requested by a member of the Management Team.
Qualification, Experience, and Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Qualification from a culinary school.
- Past experience working in a similar role.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Knowledge of best practices for safety and sanitation.
- Passion for delivering great food and service.
- Multitasking and organizational ability.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
Resume / CV
Educational / Employment Certifications.