Chef De Partie
Closing date: 31/03/2024
We are looking for a talented chef de partie to help our culinary team create memorable meals for our restaurant's patrons. You will be responsible for a specific section of the kitchen, preparing high-quality food that meets the head chef's standards, and ensuring that your station is sanitary and well-stocked.
- Preparing specific food items and meal components at your station.
- Following directions provided by the head chef.
- Collaborating with the rest of the culinary team to ensure high-quality food and service.
- Keeping your area of the kitchen safe and sanitary.
- Stocktaking and ordering supplies for your station.
- Improving your food preparation methods based on feedback.
- Assisting in other areas of the kitchen when required.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Qualification from a culinary school.
- Past experience working in a similar role.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Knowledge of best practices for safety and sanitation.
- Passion for delivering great food and service.
- Multitasking and organizational ability.
- Available to work shifts during weekends and holidays.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
Resume / CV
Educational / Employment Certifications.